Children's Medical Clinics always welcomes new patients. We look forward to developing a "provider-parent" partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children.
Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability: The most extensive office hours of any private practice in the area. We provide care 365 days a year with evening and weekend availability from our provider on call for After Hours Care.
- Accessibility: Serving Kaufman, Dallas, Rockwall, Henderson, Ellis, Van Zandt, Navarro, Hunt, Rains, and Wood counties.
- After Hours: Urgent medical needs met during evenings & weekends hours.
- Convenience: We offer same day sick appointments as well as a full in-office laboratory services in all of our offices.
- Quality: All providers are all highly skilled and certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Neonatal Resuscitation. Our experienced Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioners hold Master levels or higher degrees in nursing and advanced pediatric training.
- Excellence: Our providers and staff are committed to deliver the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family. We believe there is no greater privilege or trust than to provide care for your children.
- Caring: If a problem arises outside of our normal office hours, there is always one of our providers on call 24 hours a day. During late night hours, calls will be screened by experienced pediatric personnel who will refer all significant problems to the provider on call.
- Medical Home: We encourage our families to see the same provider for all well visits if scheduling permits. We believe the best care is given to a patient when there is an on-going relationship between the pediatric provider and family.
- Participation: We participate with over 40 insurance companies including
Medicaid and CHIPS.
We welcome babies born at all area hospitals to our practice. If you deliver at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, one of our providers will examine your baby in the hospital and discuss newborn care. Please tell the hospital staff that you have chosen our practice so they can contact us when your baby arrives. Please mention any of our providers by name (Dr. Lewis and Practitioners Barnes, Gautney, Mason and Owens).
If your baby is born at another hospital, their nursery staff will provide care for your newborn while you are in the hospital. You will be given a summary of your baby's medical record to bring to your first visit at our office. Please call our office while you are still in the hospital to arrange your child's first visit. We like to see newborns 2-3 days after they leave the hospital.
- Medical City Children's
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas