- Oklahoma City University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Northeastern State University, Bachelor of Science
- Saint Louis University, Master of Science in Nursing
- Oklahoma State University, Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- The Great Texas Chapter of NAPNAP
- National Guard Association of the United States
- Air National Guard Medical Service Corps Society
Started with Practice:
- Feb, 2017
Debbie Owens recently moved to the community of Heath after retiring from a 32-year military career, spending 27 years in the Air Force Medical Services. Debbie has a deep commitment to the Air Force Core Values of Integrity, Service before Self and Excellence in all We Do, finding these to be applicable in all aspects of life. Debbie believes we all hold the power to make a difference in the life of another and commits to make a positive one in the overall health and well-being of your child. Making a significant contribution in the life of a child is a primary goal and she commits to provide both the child and family just that.
Debbie brings extensive leadership training and skills with her as well as a strong science and administrative background. She has completed Air War College, holds a Bachelor of Science in Cellular Biology, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Master of Science in Healthcare Administration, a Master of Science in Nursing and holds a Nurse Practitioner Certification in Pediatric Primary Care.
Debbie has a passion for giving back, she has a heart for children in foster care and enjoys sharing knowledge, motivation and encouragement to all. Family, children, fitness and travel are the things she loves most. She hopes to continue making a difference in the life of a child through dedicated, competent, family-centered care as a part of the Children’s Medical Clinics of East Texas Family!