- Trinity Valley Community College - Associate Degree in Nursing, 2003
- University of Texas at Arlington – Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2012
- University of Texas at Tyler – Master of Science in Nursing, 2015
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
Started with Practice:
- February, 2018
Dana Kennedy is a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with a focus in primary care. She graduated from the University of Texas at Tyler in 2015 with a Master of Science Degree in Nursing. She also has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from the University of Texas in Arlington. She began her education at Trinity Valley Community College where she graduated with an Associate Degree in Nursing.
Dana’s background includes 3 years of experience as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in a Primary Care. Prior to that, Dana worked as a Registered Nurse in the Newborn / Postpartum Unit at Baylor Hospital in Dallas for over 13 years.
Dana was raised and still currently resides at Cedar Creek Lake. She enjoys seeing familiar faces and giving back to her community. Her son inspired her love of pediatrics. In her spare time, Dana enjoys attending her son’s sporting events, playing with her dogs, traveling, fishing as well as spending time with family and friends.